Much awaited Bajaj bike Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 launched earlier today in India, at a price of Rs. 96,443/-. Apparently, it is an ex-showroom price. On road price may vary from city to city! As we all know Pulsar is a prestigious Bajaj bike which getting several upgrades in every new release. Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 came out with several new features which blow your mind for sure! Let’s have a look at All New Features of Bajaj Pulsar NS 200.
Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 Launched
- Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 available in three color variants. Namely, Black-Grey, Red-Grey, and White-Grey.
- The price of Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 is interesting when compared to similar feature bikes by other companies in the market. Yamaha FZ 25 starts at INR 1.19 lakh, and TVS Apache 200 is priced at INR 90,015. Whereas Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 starts at Rs. 96,443/-.
- Tank shrouds remained same in the latest Pulsar NS 200. In physical appearance, Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 looks like a beast.
- Pulsar NS 200 include auto headlamps on (AHO) function, body color belly pan, and optional center stand. If you are likely to use Center Stand you can get it attached, else you can ignore it!
- Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 has updated 199.5 CC Engine which satisfies BS IV emission norms.
- Unfortunately, Pulsar NS 200 did not have fuel injection either primarily or optionally! Even Anti-Lock Breaks system is also missing in all new Bajaj Pulsar NS 200.
However the bike has few unexpected features, and bike disappointed in expected. But, I can say it is one of the coolest bikes in the budget. If you are looking to buy a good looking bike under 1 Lakh INR, then you can blindly go with Bajaj Pulsar NS 200.
If you are a person who loves riding bikes, then you can prefer buying this bike. If you are a Rough rider, and you worry about your safety, then you can simply avoid this bike and go with other best bikes in the market. In few security measurements, Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 is recommended. To be frank, security depends on the way how we ride the bike. Let me put this way. Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 has decent features, but not up to the extreme features.
If you are a beginner, if you are planning to buy some cool racing bike then I recommend you Bajaj Pulsar NS 200. If your expectations are high, and if your expectations did not match with Bajaj Pulsar NS 200, then you can look for another beast in the market!