It’s the celebration time for auto-erotic and action junkies as the most awaited movie of the year – The Fate of the Furious aka Furious eight is going to punch the silver screens across the world in two days. The eight edition of the Fast and Furious Franchise premiered on 4th April 2017 in Berlin and is going to be released in the United States on April 14, 2017, in 3D, IMAX 3D and 4DX internationally.
Fast And Furious 8 Story Plot
The eighth instalment of the famous American action flick, written by Chris Morgan and directed by F. Gary Gray, starring Vin Diesel, Dwayne Johnson, Jason Statham, Michelle Rodriguez, Tyrese Gibson, Chris Bridges, Nathalie Emmanuel, Kurt Russell, Scott Eastwood, Charlize Theron and Helen Mirren is nothing less than a bolt of lubricated lightning that never eases off on the shake, clatter and whine. But is Furious eight aka The Fate of the Furious is killer good as the previous installment of the series – 2015’ Furious 7?
Well, the latest flick in the series is highly pulse-quickening but an overall long-winded episode. As the last installment of the Fast and Furious Series was a “wow” hit of 2015 (over $1.5 billion collection worldwide, the Fate of the Furious seems to be too fair-haired, but somehow action-packed and throbbing. So, action junkies who are revving up for watching The Fate of the Furious won’t be disappointed.
Furious 8 Review Rating
The eighth part of Fast and Furious is reportedly the first episode of a trilogy that will finally be pensioned off the series. And regardless of the fact that Fate plays like a muddled up tape of Furious greatest hits, it still got the sap.
Instead of opening the floodgates for serving up a self-deprecating humor, the ending creation of the flick seems more like duplication in contrast to something already presented on its own advantage – an outrageous idea that this film truly has it all including cyber-crime, family drama, prison insurrections and a dreadlocked Charlize Theron.
Furious 8 Movie Star Casts Roles:
- Vin Diesel as Dominic Toretto, a former criminal and professional street racer who has retired and settled down with his wife, Letty. He is coerced by Cipher to work against his family.
- Dwayne Johnson as Luke Hobbs, a DSS agent who allied with Dom after their outings in Rio de Janeiro and Europe.
- Jason Statham as Deckard Shaw, a rogue special forces assassin imprisoned by Dom and the DSS after his defeat in Los Angeles, who serves as an ally to help Dom’s team take down Dom and Cipher.
- Michelle Rodriguez as Letty Ortiz, Dom’s wife and a former professional street racer.
- Tyrese Gibson as Roman Pearce, a former criminal from Barstow and a member of Dom’s team.
- Chris Bridges as Tej Parker, a mechanic from Miami and a member of Dom’s team.
- Nathalie Emmanuel as Ramsey, a computer hacktivist and a member of Dom’s team.
- Kurt Russell as Frank Petty, the leader of a covert ops team who aided Dom and his team in taking down Deckard Shaw in Abu Dhabi.
- Scott Eastwood as Eric Reisner, a law enforcement agent working under Petty.
- Charlize Theron as Cipher, a criminal mastermind, and cyber-terrorist who manages to corrupt Dom into working against his allies.
- Helen Mirren as Magdalene Shaw, the mother of Deckard and Owen Shaw.
- Elsa Pataky as Elena Neves, a DSS agent and former Rio police officer who moved to the United States to become Hobbs’ new partner at the DSS.
- Tego Calderón as Tego Leo, a former member of Dom’s team in the Dominican Republic and Rio de Janeiro.
- Don Omar as Rico Santos, a former member of Dom’s team in the Dominican Republic and Rio de Janeiro.
- Kristofer Hivju as Rhodes, one of Cipher’s henchmen.
Fast & Furious 8 Trailer
Furious 8 Positive Points:
- Awesome Story.
- Superb Casting by Star Casts.
- Vin Diesel Negative Role.
Furious 8 Negative Points:
- Long Runtime.
- Over Hacking Graphics.
It is almost shocking to understand that this is the eighth season of the world-famous Fast & Furious franchise, not just because it seems like the production house is chugging to a close when Universal slumped the entire crew and cast for the Japan-set by-product Tokyo Drift in 2006 but also for its intermittent temperament and rising ludicrousness that has made this most-awaited flick easy to enjoy.
Factsherald.com gives 4 stars out of 5 to Fast & Furious 8 movie.