The Samsung has brought the latest flagship phone and has found its way into some of the very reputed and high-tech smartphones in the market right now. While the official launch has taken place on 19th of April, 2017. The Smartphones Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus are the latest smartphones that are being launched exclusively in India with some of the greatest upgrades and anticipated upgrades.
The Crystal clear stunning infinity display which is featuring in this phones totally redefines your experience of phones displays and viewing experience to the very extent and confines to the content you can view on the screen. All the upgrades in the smartphone totally are worth the price and will give a remarkable and unforgettable experience to the user.
Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8+ Features Specs
Let’s talk more extensively about the latest features and upgrades in the smartphone:-
1. Display- While bringing a revolutionary change in the displays being used in the Samsung smartphone. The smartphone has brought the latest infinity display which has an incredible from the end-to-end screen made of pure, Pristine and Uninterrupted glass. The result is a very beautifully curved, perfectly symmetrical and astonishing excellence. While giving the user a lovely experience in everything including watching movies, playing games or doing fine works. Giving a perfect display even in direct sunlight. The measurement of the Display is S8 14.6 (5.8) HD+ with 2960*1440, 570ppi. while for S8+ it is 15.8 (6.2) HD+ 2960*1440, 529ppi.
2. Camera- In terms of Camera Samsung has never disappointed its users and this time too, it has maintained that stream. Samsung S8 and S8+ is having a camera with 12MP Dual OIS Rear camera with F1.7 Lens and an 8MP AF Front camera with F!.7 Lens. Both the cameras gave a stunning result and perfection while all round the day. Othe features of the camera are Smart Autofocus, Dual Pixel Sensor, and pro Mode Feature.
3. Security- Samsung has given a superior priority this time to security features of the smartphone and has brought a ‘Superior Biometric Security’, while giving the user two security enabled features like Iris Scanner and Fingerprint scanner, ensuring the security to the highest for the users and their privacy. While both the iris Scanner and Fingerprint scanner are fast working and gives a quick response to the users.
4. Performance- While Samsung has not let the processor get the mixed up with other normal features and giving it a supreme priority and providing world’s first 10nm processor while maintaining the streaming fast speed of charging in both S8 and S8+. The phone can easily take-down normal problems like spills, splashes, and dunks of water and maintain its high-performance all the time.
The Phone runs on Android 7.0 Nougat and gives extremely fast performance all the time.
- Processor: Samsung Exynos Octa-Core (2.35 GHz Quad + 1.7 GHZ Quad).
5. Batteries- Samsung Galaxy S8:3,000mAh & Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus: 3,500mAh, with wireless charging.
6. Memory- The S8 and S8+ both have expandable memory up to 256GB through the dedicated card slot.
Other features: USB-C, 3.5mm, headphone Jack, NFC and MST for Samsung Pay, IP68 Water and Dust Resistance, LTE CAt.16, Bluetooth 5.0, can stream to two devices and Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac.
So, All in al the Samsung has brought down quite a tough competitor to the Apple’s iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus and Google’s Pixel.
While in-hand user experience for the smartphone is still awaited at large and will going to have major impressions on this experimentation of Samsung on their new flagship.