Home Health Energy drink causes hole in skull of newly become father

Energy drink causes hole in skull of newly become father

A woman posted his husband's heart-wrenching battle story during the time when the couple was preparing for the birth of their first child.

0
SHARE

A newly become father is now fighting for his life. The energy drinks he used to drink lead him to a hole in his skull. The energy drink consumption caused a hole in his skull after his accident.

A woman named Brianna shared the story of her and her husband Austin, AOL reported. She posted his husband’s heart-wrenching battle story during the time when the couple was preparing for the birth of their first child.

Energy drink causes hole in skull of newly become father

During her pregnancy, she received a call and got to know that her husband was in the hospital as he had an accident. Brianna was 9-months pregnant at the time.

Brianna said, “I had planned on Austin being a part of this huge moment.”

“Being by my side. Holding my hand. Being there to cut the cord. Being there to welcome our son into the world. It didn’t feel right… But a beautiful miracle happened,” she added.

Brianna wrote, “Our life isn’t normal. There are doctors visits and hospital trips- so many that I loose count. But we are here. Fighting.”

The post continued: “I wake up every day to take care of our beautiful little boy and my husband. I prepare the meals, do physical therapy, speech therapy, and occupational therapy. I help him with personal hygiene. I help him walk. I help him with every aspect of his life. And in between these tasks I take care of our very busy eight month old. It is hard, and I am tired, but we make the most of it.

She said in the post, “He isn’t the same man I fell in love with, but I still fall further everyday, We are fighting to help him recover. To make his life better. One day we will get there. Until then, I will never give up on him. Because love is selfless, and I love him more than life itself.”

LEAVE A REPLY