Hello, friends, you all must have heard of Sarahah App. Launched in February 2017 in Arabia language by a Saudi developer Zain al-Abidin Tawfiq. In July 2017 it launched its English version and since then there is no stopping for this app.
This app is a new internet sensation since the English version is released 20 million users have connected within a week. And with the new sharing feature people are liking their Sarahah profile with other social media like Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, and other social apps.
Sarahah has released for both Android And iOS devices. Its web version is also available. It is an app where you can send messages without disclosing your own identity similar happens when some send you a message.
The main motive of this app is that without fear you can say any thing to anyone. Like telling your boss about their irritating habits. It helps users to send anonymous messages to each other. The developer says that Sarahah can also help people in improving and strengthening their friendship.
How to Link Sarahah on Facebook:
People are searching online and asking how to share Sarahah on Facebook. I will give a simple tutorial today with few easy steps you can link your Sarahah with your Facebook account. Just follow the instruction given below.
- Open and login to your Facebook account.
- Go to your Profile and Click on Edit profile.
- The option will come to Edit Your About Info, click on it.
- then go to Contact Info edit and click
- Now go the Add Website and click on it.
- Type your User name at the Add Website Address. For example, MarkJohn.Sarahah.com as shown in the image below.
- Don’t cut copy paste your Sarahah user id. Write manually other wise another URL will open.
- Now hit the Save Button
- That’s it now your Sarahah Profile is linked with your facebook account successfully.
- You can check by visiting your Facebook Profile.
How to Share Sarahah Profile on Facebook:
- To share Sarahah profile on Facebook open your Sarahah App.
- Click on the Share icon.
- The option will show to share your profile, simply just select Facebook and share.
- That’s it, Sarahah is successfully shared on Facebook.
How to Put Sarahah on Facebook on PC:
- Open your Facebook account on PC Browser.
- Go to your profile and click on Edit Profile
- Now click Edit About Info at the bottom.
- On Left Side is Contact or Basic Info, Click
- Now go to Add Website and write your user name. Like this terrenceyorke.Sarahah.com
- Your Sarahah link is successfully connected with your Facebook profile.
These were the easy steps to share and link Sarahah with Facebook. But for some reason, if still, you are facing any problem let us know and feel free to share your experience with us in the comment below.