Dead Or Alive Rumors |Tamil Nadu CM Amma Jayalalitha Health Death Live Updates Latest News: From yesterday night onwards many rumors came that Tamil Nadu CM Amma Jayalalitha died, but today its officially announced that Amma Jayalalitha is no more live. A large team of doctors from Apollo and AIIMS continues to provide all life-saving measures, but despite that, they can not save her. The AIADMK leader, who was appointed the state’s Chief Minister six times, had been hospitalized at Apollo Hospital in Chennai. She had suffered a cardiac arrest (heart attack) today i.e., on Sunday evening and was receiving treatment for kidney failure since 22nd September 2016. Jayalalitha is commonly referred to as Amma. She was re-elected as Chief Minister on 19 May 2016 and took the oath as Chief Minister for the sixth time on 23 May 2016.
Breaking News : Amma Jayalalitha Died
Jayalalithaa Health Doctor Report
Amma Jayalalitha Death News
- Officially announced that Amma Jayalalitha is no more live.
Below are the updates which were received during past one day:
- Meeting of AIADMK MLAs could be held later tonight: C Ponnaiyan, AIADMK leader.
- Union Minister Venkaiah Naidu reached Apollo Hospital. Naidu usually doesn’t prefer traveling fast, but this time his convoy was in a rush towards the hospital.
- Our team of expert doctors continues to monitor and treat the Honourable Chief Minister closely. However, her condition remains critical.
- No new news so far. It appears Govt is coming up with an official statement today morning. Fans keeps on praying for the whole night outside Apollo Hospital for recovery of Amma.
- Heavy police deployment as supporters gather outside Apollo hospital where Tamil Nadu CM #Jayalalithaa is admitted.
- Traffic police block roads leading to Apollo hosp (Greams Road), where TN CM #Jayalalithaa is admitted, to avoid traffic congestion.
- Supporters gather outside Apollo Hospital in Chennai, where CM Jayalalitha is admitted, praying for her speedy recovery.
- Tamil Nadu CM
#Jayalalithaa has been put on cardiac assist system. Next 12 hours crucial.
- Prime Minister Modi, President Pranab Mukherjee, West Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee, DMK chief M Karunanidhi, leader of the opposition in Tamil Nadu assembly and DMK treasurer M K Stalin and Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi were among the leaders who tweeted wishing for a speedy recovery.
- The Apollo TN CM Jayalalitha is critical, Multi specialty team Apollo Hospitals trying everything including ECMO (Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation) – Sangita Reddy [Executive Director, Apollo Hospitals].
- All top police personnel of the state and central govt are asked to report early morning.
#Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest: 17 battalions of armed police and 300-strong TN Commando force put on alert.
Amma Jayalalitha had died now. 🙁
For more updates and latest news, stay tuned with us.