Tamil Nadu: Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa (68) passed away today after suffering a cardiac arrest at Apollo Hospital in Chennai, according to media reports. The AIADMK leader, who was appointed the state’s Chief Minister six times, had been hospitalized and was receiving treatment for kidney failure since September 22. Followers of Jayalalithaa fondly referred to her as “Amma. Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Mrs. Jayalalitha death news is trending on social media sites but officially it has not been declared. From latest news Jayalalithaa Health Conditions are now in the crucial situation at Apollo Hospital in Chennai and recently she had suffered a cardiac arrest (heart attack) today i.e., on Sunday evening. Jayalalitha is commonly referred to as Amma. She was re-elected as Chief Minister on 19 May 2016 and took the oath as Chief Minister for the sixth time on 23 May 2016.
Breaking News : Amma Jayalalithaa Died.
RIP Jayalalithaa Last Words Face Reaction Photos Images Pics
Jayalalitha Death Latest News
- No new news so far. It appears Govt is coming up with an official statement today morning. Fans keeps on praying for the whole night outside Apollo Hospital for recovery of Amma.
- Heavy police deployment as supporters gather outside Apollo hospital where Tamil Nadu CM #Jayalalithaa is admitted.
- Traffic police block roads leading to Apollo hosp (Greams Road), where TN CM #Jayalalithaa is admitted, to avoid traffic congestion.
- Supporters gather outside Apollo Hospital in Chennai, where CM Jayalalitha is admitted, praying for her speedy recovery
- Tamil Nadu CM
#Jayalalithaa has been put on cardiac assist system. Next 12 hours crucial.
- Prime Minister Modi, President Pranab Mukherjee, West Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee, DMK chief M Karunanidhi, leader of the opposition in Tamil Nadu assembly and DMK treasurer M K Stalin and Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi were among the leaders who tweeted wishing for a speedy recovery.
- The Apollo TN CM Jayalalitha is critical, Multi specialty team Apollo Hospitals trying everything including ECMO (Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation) – Sangita Reddy [Executive Director, Apollo Hospitals].
- All top police personnel of the state and central govt are asked to report early morning.
#Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest: 17 battalions of armed police and 300-strong TN Commando force put on alert.
Apollo Hospital COO Subbiah Viswanathan said the following in a press release:
“She is being treated and monitored by a team of experts, including pulmonologists, cardiologists and critical care specialists.”
Jayalalithaa advised few more days to stay in hospital.
As per Rumors Spreading in Social Media about Amma Jayalalitha Health Condition, that are all wrong. Now Amma Jayalalitha Health Condition is Good. No Need to worry about her health.
Jayalalitha Latest Health Reports on 5th Dec 2016
What’s her current treatment plan?
According to an official statement by Apollo Hospital, the current treatment plan of Jayalalithaa is based on the detailed discussions the expert group of doctors had with British doctor Richard Beale.
Apollo Hospitals press release on Puratchi Thalaivi Amma’s health. pic.twitter.com/2FpRJSDQat
— AIADMK (@AIADMKOfficial) December 4, 2016
For more updates and latest news, stay tuned with us.