Tech: Chinese Tech Giant Xiaomi Launched Mi Notebook Air 4G Laptop in China with Some New and Updated Features and Specifications. The Notebook is Launched at Perfect Time; The Company wants to Take Benefit of Christmas and New Year This Time. Both Events are Near and They will Get the Benefit. Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air is a 4G Device Which Support LTE Connectivity. The Device Launched by Collaborating with China Mobiles. The Notebook will Come with a Special offer of Free Data Up to 48 GB for 1 Year, The User will get 4 GB Per Month. All The Models will Come with Fix Specifications and Only 13.3-inch variant Gets Upgrade Options.
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 4G Price Specification
The Company was Launched its Non-4G Model Back in July This Year and Now To Make The Sale More Effective and Going Advance with the Technology, It’s 4G Model Now Launched.
Below are Some Specification of Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 4G
- The 12.5-inch Mi Notebook Air 4G Comes with full-HD display resolution
- The Notebook is powered by an Intel Core M3 processor
- Loaded with 4GB of LPDDR3 RAM (1866MHz)
- It Comes with 128GB SSD (SATA) that’s expandable via a second SSD slot.
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth v4.1
- AKG Dual speakers, with Dolby Digital surround sound support.
- 12.9mm thick at its thinnest, and weighs in at 1.07kg.
- Provides a battery life up to 11.5 hours.
- It comes with an HDMI port
- 2 USB 3.0 ports,
- USB Type-C port
- 3.5mm headphone jack
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 4G Comes with 2 Models, The Mi Notebook Air 4G 12.5-inch model has been priced at CNY 4,699 (roughly Rs. 46,500) while the 13.3-inch model has been priced at CNY 6,999 (roughly Rs. 69,500).
Hope You All Like The Article, Stay Updated, Stay Tuned.